- Your latest 3 payslips
Yes, you do need to be permanently employed.
We will perform an electronic scorecard check, based on information from all the credit bureaus.
Loan offers from R6 000 up to R99 000 with terms ranging between 9 and 42 months.
The amount that you have been approved to borrow will be paid directly into your bank account.
Once your loan has been approved, you will receive your money within 24 hours. This is subject to all your documents being in order.
When you submit the required documents to Izwe Loans, you need to make sure of the following;
- All your documents need to be clear and visible.
- All your documents need to be sent through to Izwe Loans. If 1 document is missing, it will hold up the process.
All repayments are made in terms of the debit order deduction authority form which you will have to sign.
- Your payment dates are set out in your loan facility agreement.
- Even if you have a debit order you must make sure that your instalments are paid in full and on time.
If you are unable to pay your instalment in full and on time please Contact Izwe’s Loans Call Centre as soon as possible so that alternative arrangements can be made.
If you make your repayment and do this on time, the following consequences can be avoided:
- You could be charged a default administration fee, and you will continue to be charged interest on the outstanding balance of your loan.
- Your default could be reported to the Credit Bureau and you could have a bad credit record, which will result in you struggling to get further credit in the future.
It is therefore in your best interests to pay your instalments in full and on time.
Contact our Call Centre for any queries: (010) 206 7400
On your loan contract, you can elect to receive monthly or quarterly statements either by post or by email. Contact us on (010) 206 7400 and a friendly consultant will assist you.
Yes, Izwe Loans is registered and complies with the National Credit Regulator (NCR) and the Financial Services Board (FSB).