To apply for an Izwe Loan you must:
- be 18 years or older
- have a valid SA ID or Drivers License
- be employed and earn R2 000 or more per month
- provide your latest 3 months payslips or bank statements at time of application
You can apply for an Izwe Loan online by completing the Quick Check and we’ll call you back to complete the application or you can call us on 0861 666 424.
The amount that you have been approved to borrow will be paid directly into your bank account.
Once your loan has been approved, you will receive your money within 24 hours. This is subject to all your documents being in order.
Based on your individual circumstances, you may be granted a loan ranging in value from R1 000 to R150 000
- As a registered credit and authorised financial services provider, RCS is governed by the National Credit Act in assessing whether we can provide you with credit.
- We will conduct an assessment which uses your credit score (which provides us with your credit history and tells us how well you have been managing all your credit in the past) as well as your income and expenses. Based on all this information we will determine whether we can grant you credit at this time
Based on your individual assessment, you will be charged a monthly service fee for the management of your account and interest, in accordance with the NCA regulations.
Your monthly loan instalment will be automatically debited from your bank account on a date you select at time of application
Give us a call on number 0861 666 424 and we will try to assist you in finding a solution that meets your needs
You will receive your statement either by e-mail or on your mobile. Contact us on 0861 666 424 and a friendly consultant will assist you.
Customer Protection Insurance (CPI) is insurance cover that covers your outstanding balance (or a portion of the outstanding balance) in the event of death, permanent disability, temporary disability or loss of income. For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions